Monday, March 3, 2008

Our 3rd Anniversary


On February 26th it was our 3rd year anniversary. For the special occasion Candace and I spent a few days at the beach. Here are some photos of our trip. In this picture Candace is on the pier in Avila Beach.

This was the view from our room at the Cottages in Pismo Beach.

This was after our anniversary dinner at McClintocks one of our favorite places to eat.

While we were at the beach there were big waves that closed the beach part of the time while we were there. Here is Candace afraid of the BIG waves.

I love my beautiful wife. The last three years have been the best three years of my life. I am so lucky to have such a wonderful person in my life. I love you Kay- you are the love of my life!

3 comments:

Tarrah Mercer said...

Your love and affection for each other is so natural and adorable. Here's to many more wonderful happy years together. Love you both!

The Weidners said...

Happy Anniversary!!!! ;o)

Jana Allard said...

Sorry I missed the big day! Belated Congratulations! You are a perfect pair.