Monday, June 2, 2008

Still Waiting!

Today is Chloe's due date but as of now we are still waiting. Everyone keeps telling us "When the time has fully come" she will come. Candace and I are trying to patiently wait for her arrival but we are getting very anxious. I went to work today and I think I text Candace every hour to check and see if everything was alright. Everyone is on edge waiting. In fact when we call people and they see our number they automatically ask "Are you on your way to the hospital?" or "Is she coming?" It has been rather hilarious around here. Keep praying for Candace and as soon as anything happens we will let you know.

3 comments:

The Weidners said...

Ah I am so excited to meet her! I am so happy for you two! I hope all goes well! Please let us know when she has arrived!!!!

Katie Booker said...

I hope she arrives soon!! Waiting can be such a drag!
I'm hoping my little guy comes soon too...(Not due til July 18th, but I get to have him 4 weeks early) We shall see!

Chandra said...

Hurry, Chloe, Hurrrrry!